Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Getting prepared to meet the royals... part 3!

The day has come... we have packed our bags, visited our family this past weekend and are waiting for our flight.

It was great to see Jeff's Grandmother, Granddaddy and Uncle Arnold in Charlotte. We had a fabulous lunch in Charlotte 131 Main. 



Next on the agenda was seeing my mother, Randy, and Othermomma and Otherdaddy in Winston-Salem. I got to spend all day with my Mom and I am so grateful for it! She is a strong, beautiful woman and I love her to pieces!



The next day I got to celebrate Drew Grubbs's graduation! He is off to be join the wolfpack next Fall and I wish him all the best. So glad Mimmie and Granddaddy were there to help celebrate as well! It was great to see them before Jeff and I embark on our big adventure!



I got an extra bonus at the graduation party and saw my dad! I got to see him a week or two ago at a Mud Cats game in Five County Stadium, but it was great to see him again before I left.



To wrap up the visits, we strategically planned out our last meals in the USA. We narrowed down what we thought we would miss the most.... and the winners were Chipotle, Mexican (La Cocina), and my beloved Chick-a-fila!

And we are off to London :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment