Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Deloitte Horseback Riding at Windsor!

My team did one of the best events to date - Horse riding at Windsor Castle!!! 
I have been working with these guys since I just joined Deloitte! 
I will definitely miss this bunch when we move back

Attiyah                     Harishen
Stephen
Rob                               Lee and Karina
We got a big smile out of Mas!
Karina was grinning ear to ear as well!
Rob                                                 Jamesh
Mas, Tom M, Lee, and Andy                           Tom B and Jamesh
And of course I thoroughly enjoyed the outing as well :) 
After a beautiful, hot and sunny day, we headed back to London for a team meal
Tapas style!

What a great way to celebrate and do some more team building!

No comments:

Post a Comment